1. I am currently obsessed with leggings. skinny jeans. anything that makes me appreciate the one smaller size that i am!! yes, i am proud. i dry my jeans now and it feels great!
2. Today I am pumped because, it’s friday. granted, i have to work tomorrow (scheduled, grr) but at least the weekend is upon us.
3. The age I am is 24 and the age I feel is 60….because i go to bed at 9. who does that?! early work day dictates this but it still sucks to be young and not able to enjoy a late happy hour with friends! but i am working on less sleep…
4. My favorite place is at the swamp. gainesville, florida. i would give anything to have all my lady friends there with me with an ice cold pitcher of natty light. i bet i could afford bud light now…but i’d want to reminisce.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is decorating my apartment. as much as i would LOVE to have something organized, clean, and pretty to come home to–i just can’t justify it. i move every 6-12 months so i just don’t see the point…suggestions?
6. The last thing I purchased was pears, eye solution, shampoo and tin foil. ha. i needed to waste some time at the grocery store and those were some random items i’ve been meaning to pick up and were on sale. why not?
7. The thing I love most about my home is my DVR now. i feel so liberated. i didn’t feel like staying up late (10 PM) last night so i recorded american idol knowing that i could watch it WHENEVER i want. how did i live this long without it??